• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding

GemB

Warren Scout
:wave: Can anyone help?

Next year I am planning a holiday for 17 days and will need someone to look after my bunnies.

I didn't want to leave it until last minute to find a nice place and knowledgeable boarding to look after them, I want to make sure I find the best i can for them and know that they will receive the best care whilst I am not in the country.

Can anyone recommend somewhere in the Manchester/Bury/Rochdale/Ramsbottom/Bolton areas. I don't mind a little travelling from Bury, Lancs if it is the right place.

Thank you in advance x

Search google, also on preloved, pets4homes sites there's adds for rabbit boarding.
Always meet them before you out your rabbits in there and check what you rabbits living conditions will be living in. I'm not sure but they may have to be registered or something? I can't exactly remember! Hope that helps?

:wave: Can anyone help?

Next year I am planning a holiday for 17 days and will need someone to look after my bunnies.

I didn't want to leave it until last minute to find a nice place and knowledgeable boarding to look after them, I want to make sure I find the best i can for them and know that they will receive the best care whilst I am not in the country.

Can anyone recommend somewhere in the Manchester/Bury/Rochdale/Ramsbottom/Bolton areas. I don't mind a little travelling from Bury, Lancs if it is the right place.

Thank you in advance x

we have a bunny boarding set up and you are welcome to come and view any evening, have a look through our FB site and get a feel from all the pictures

I'm in North Leeds, bit of a journey but I've had people come from Manchester before to board their buns :wave:

Back