• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Oh no Alvin .....

Alvins mummy

Mama Doe
Has just ate a cupcake wrapper.

Nipped upstairs to put my daughters light off and he's taken the wrapper off the table and I caught him finishing it off, not a scrap left.

Fingers cross the next few days are trouble free. :?

Any suggestions to keep things going?

Parsley has had a lot worse and survived, I always keep emeprid in the house for exactly this reason :lol:

Just make sure he eats plenty of hay to keep his gut going and any concerns nip to the vet to feel his tum and get emeprid if he needs it. xxxx

Parsley has had a lot worse and survived, I always keep emeprid in the house for exactly this reason :lol:

Just make sure he eats plenty of hay to keep his gut going and any concerns nip to the vet to feel his tum and get emeprid if he needs it. xxxx

He's a greedy bunny, I was surprised he reached it but when I saw him eating I knew exactly what it was even thought I only seen a centimeter of white left.

I'll keep an eye on him. Thanks chum :love:

He's a greedy bunny, I was surprised he reached it but when I saw him eating I knew exactly what it was even thought I only seen a centimeter of white left.

I'll keep an eye on him. Thanks chum :love:

Parsley stole a whole blueberry muffin box from me once, and I had to chase him for it!!

Oh btw, shhh but I have a trio!!!! :love:
P is still a bit humpy but I'm hoping it'll settle down in a few days :) I'm so happy!!!

I still have to get pics but I've never seen P groom another bunny so much before! He's a changed bun :love: xxx

Aww that's brilliant news, I'm so happy for them ...and you of course

Does that mean you'll be sorting out your other trio soon? assuming I didn't miss it whilst I moved?

Aww that's brilliant news, I'm so happy for them ...and you of course

Does that mean you'll be sorting out your other trio soon? assuming I didn't miss it whilst I moved?

my original plan for the trio was Freddie Parsley and willow. That didn't work out.
So I tried Freddie, Parsley, Willow and Biscuit. Freddie was too humpy, like he was proper locking onto the other buns and the bond wasn't going t work with him in it, so we removed him.

So it looks like I may be getting Freddie a very placid bunny to bond him with, unless I can somehow get him into a quad :) xxx

Back