• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking after 4 baby rabbits, it is amazing!

bugsyrabbit

Young Bun
I am fostering Megan and May, mother and daughter, for BARC. I was warned that Megan may be pregnant again and on Monday she gave birth to 4 babies.
I have never had the experience of caring for a pregnant rabbit before and it is absolutely amazing.
Megan is a wonderful mum, she built a fantastic nest and the babies are growing and developing day by day.
Poor Megan is ravenous, I am feeding her grass and leaves 4 times a day in addition to her usual diet, plus extra pellets. May, her daughter is only 7 weeks old and is also eating loads!
I put them in the runaround for a break this evening and they were binkying for joy.This is Megan

The middle picture is May, she is an adorable bunny, really friendly and tame. The picture of the baby is a bit unclear because I didnt want to disturb the nest, you can just see an ear!
I dont know about them but I feel exhausted with all the nervous tension!

Wow how exciting and aren't they such beautiful girls :love:

Sending lots of vibes for the little babies xx

Wow how exciting and aren't they such beautiful girls :love:

Sending lots of vibes for the little babies xx
Thank you!
They are beautiful and have lovely natures. They will all be looking for new homes in due course.
Much as I would love to keep them, I already have 4 rabbits of my own who would not take kindly to new bunnies on the block!

God I wish baby bunnies would come my way. Got so much time on my hands for the next god knows how many months and would so love baby bunnies to look after. Why can't I find any :roll::roll:

Megan and May are gorgeous! :love::love::love::love:
They, and the babies, are so lucky to be fostered by you. I know that you take great care of your foster BARC bunnies.
BTW, Mr Bunny says hello! :wave:

God I wish baby bunnies would come my way. Got so much time on my hands for the next god knows how many months and would so love baby bunnies to look after. Why can't I find any :roll::roll:
Its a shame you are not closer, I would find you plenty to do!!:D cleaning out guinea pigs, bunnies etc etcetc!!!

Megan and May are gorgeous! :love::love::love::love:
They, and the babies, are so lucky to be fostered by you. I know that you take great care of your foster BARC bunnies.
BTW, Mr Bunny says hello! :wave:

Hello!! Yes they are so lovely, just got a new runaround binky box delivered today which is suitable for baby rabbits. I cant wait until they are all running around together, hopefully they will all survive, they seem very strong and healthy baby buns but they have a long way to go!
Love and nose rubs to Mr Bunny xxxx

Back