• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foxie video- new treat time! :)

Jaffacake

Alpha Buck
I walked to the shop to buy some healthy bunny treats today. :D Because I try and be a nice bunny mummy!

I got these new healthy woodland Vegetable treats for Foxie- low in protein, 19.5% fibre, nice and healthy... I also bought bunny chocolate drops for Bella as she has so far flat out refused to take anything but chocolate drops from my hand (I've tried lots of crunchy treats, banana, apple, veggies etc., she just runs away).

I went out in the garden and Foxie heard the rustle of the packet and came running. Then he started chewing on my jeans to get me to hurry up... so instead of hurrying up I went in to get my camera to record his cheeky behaviour!!

Turns out he wasn't impressed with his new healthy treats, he just kept grabbing them and throwing them aside, then nibbling my hand. I think he realised the chocolate ones were available, and they are much more interesting! Belladonna surprised me by coming over and liking the healthy treats :shock: It's a miracle!

I swear Foxie just goes crazy when he sees something in my hand =/ This isn't anywhere near as bad as he can be, usually he jumps over me more and chews up my clothes. It looks a bit like I'm teasing him on this video, but I'm just trying to move my hand away from his nipping! That's why I am feeding him like a cow instead of a bunny too, with my hand cupped by his face... if you try giving him the treat normally he'll bite to get your hand out of the way and get to more food! :roll: Then at the end he gets chinning and then gets bored of me and disappears, standard Foxie behaviour! :lol:

Be pre-warned, this is literally 3 minutes of Foxie doing nothing much ;) But I thought he and Bella were cute and wanted to share :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrD3NllwJd0&feature=youtu.be

He literally is like 'gimme gimme gimme' all the time! I don't over-do treats because I know he wouldn't stop! Luckily he loves his hay too :)

Hahaha, I would pay to see that!! :lol:

We could give them both a carrot and see who finishes first :lol:

We could time them!

Jaff is a pro at bending his carrot tops in half so he can eat them twice as fast then start on Ren's.

I actually think we should :lol:
We'd need to decide on carrot length. Foxie is less keen on carrot tops... he always likes the unhealthy parts of everything ;)

Carrot length and diameter though - maybe a carrot by weight (I always get too technical on everything).

Trouble is he eats so quick to make it time-able I'd have to give him a huge bit of carrot which I don't really want to do! This morning he ate 90% of the beet leaves, his carrot top, half of Ren's carrot top and the end of her fennel...

Haha! I like science, I can agree with making this a fair experiment :lol:

I'm trying to think if there are any other healthy foods Foxie loves. He gets a lot of romaine lettuce and spring greens but he doesn't get too excited about that. He also gets small amounts of banana and apple as a treat but that's worse than carrots. He does like pepper, but it's a bit hard to find equal sized peppers :lol::lol:

Oh well, we will have to call it a draw! :D Jaffa and Foxie are both little piggies! ;)

The only thing Jaffa has turned his nose up at so far is banana. Which was unfortunate as this was after I'd smeared some on Ren's forehead - not gonna do that again!!

The only thing Jaffa has turned his nose up at so far is banana. Which was unfortunate as this was after I'd smeared some on Ren's forehead - not gonna do that again!!

Hahaha that's so funny! Foxie and Bella had an unusual bonding, but if I'd done it properly I would've tried banana. Foxie freaks if he smells banana, it's brilliant :lol:

He will eat anything, but it's the more exciting things he just gobbles as quickly as possible. He eats lots of Bella's share, but Bella isn't a pig so she doesn't mind :roll:

I think Jaffa and Foxie might be long lost brothers :love:

I'll try to get some more pictures of Jaff up. I keep only thinking of taking them in the evening so they come out a bit gloomy as I don't like to use the flash. Need some more morning and daytime pictures.

All being well Jaff & Ren will be visiting my parents' garden this Sunday. It might be the first time Jaffy has been on grass so I'll try to get some pics of that.

I think they're pretty similar apart from Jaffa doesn't have such a whiskery face and obviously he has loppy ears.

I'll try to get some more pictures of Jaff up. I keep only thinking of taking them in the evening so they come out a bit gloomy as I don't like to use the flash. Need some more morning and daytime pictures.

All being well Jaff & Ren will be visiting my parents' garden this Sunday. It might be the first time Jaffy has been on grass so I'll try to get some pics of that.

I think they're pretty similar apart from Jaffa doesn't have such a whiskery face and obviously he has loppy ears.

I really need to see more pictures of Jaffa! Awww, going on grass will be so exciting for him :)
I think it's less the fact they look alike, and more the fact they are both ginger, greedy, beautiful boys! :love:

Back