• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who else is utterly besotted?

Dollys Buns

Young Bun
I never ever in a million years thought I would be so utterly in love with rabbits - I just absolutly adore my 4 babies and spend hours just looking at them. Since they've come into my life 3 weeks ago - I've done nothing but just think about them, and spend time with them.

I have even cancelled my holiday away this year as I know I won't enjoy it as I will be missing and worrying about them. I am SO enjoying seeing there little personalities emerge now they are getting to know me and trust me:

Dermot is the bravest - he's a grey lion head who investigates EVERYTHING very thoroughly. His partner Daisy - a multi coloured lion head is very laid back so far and seems to love being stroked. The two lops - Bobby and Suzie are just crazy and run madly everywhere and over everywhere and are so friendly -they ended up on my bed this morning having a mad dash around - with me still in the bed laughing my self silly at them (and was late for work too :oops::D).

Do bunnies do this to other people? Do they have some sort of magical skill that turn independant humans into complete slaves? I turn to mush just from getting my nose nudged:oops:

I never ever in a million years thought I would be so utterly in love with rabbits - I just absolutly adore my 4 babies and spend hours just looking at them. Since they've come into my life 3 weeks ago - I've done nothing but just think about them, and spend time with them.

I have even cancelled my holiday away this year as I know I won't enjoy it as I will be missing and worrying about them. I am SO enjoying seeing there little personalities emerge now they are getting to know me and trust me:

Dermot is the bravest - he's a grey lion head who investigates EVERYTHING very thoroughly. His partner Daisy - a multi coloured lion head is very laid back so far and seems to love being stroked. The two lops - Bobby and Suzie are just crazy and run madly everywhere and over everywhere and are so friendly -they ended up on my bed this morning having a mad dash around - with me still in the bed laughing my self silly at them (and was late for work too :oops::D).

Do bunnies do this to other people? Do they have some sort of magical skill that turn independant humans into complete slaves? I turn to mush just from getting my nose nudged:oops:

Oh YES they do and turn ordinary working, strong people into stupid mushy slaves, going out and buying carrots with tops on just for them even if WE don't like carrots, and than we say ' we wont be out long, just popping out for a few minutes, promise mummy will be back shortly' that's talking to the 2 indoors who run the house completely and the 2 outdoors - a black rex and a grey lion head.

Good job they can't use mobile phones or else they would have one in case of emergencies :lol:

Absolutely! Like you I am smitten with my buns and their welfare is the first and last thing that I see too every day - much to my OH's annoyance - yeah whatever.....

I adore them and nothing is too much.....

:D xxx

Same here.

I won't go on holiday with the family because Ludo is not going into care (oops I mean to a boarding centre).

I often just sit and look at him because he's so perfect. :love::love::love::love:

11 years and 24 rabbits later with 11 currently in my care you could say that yes I am besotted :love: :lol: There is nothing I wouldn't do for them and I can't get enough of them. They never cease to amaze me either. Every year I learn something new.

You see Im the mad cat woman, even the neighbours call me it but I have a secret.....

I love my bunnies too

It wasn't meant to be like this, the rabbits were for the kids, the cats were mine, I would help with the buns and pay the bills.

So 6 years on and I am now officially bunny mad, noticing good strong dandelion leaves in friends gardens and asking if they are pesticide free then going out with a carrier bag:oops:

Looking at veg in the supermarket wondering if the rabbits would like it.

Neighbours leaving veg peelings in bags hung on my garden gate.

Ooooing and ahhing at them having a wash. Giggling when they chase the cats.

YEP IVE GO IT BAD

Uh-oh, sounds like you've caught the bug! :lol: Yep, my bunny is one of the best things in my world. I love him and tell him so 30 times a day. :love:

Yep. I was meant to be ratty mad...but when Fiver came into my life, that all changed. Now people are asking me advice on bunnies and all I talk about is them. My laptop is FILLED with rabbit photos and my bedroom now belongs to them. Even my bed belongs to the rabbits.

All my clothes have fur on them, everything I own has been chewed and there's hay EVERYWHERE...but it doesn't bother me one tiny bit. Even if I'm wearing my nice clothes and will have to spend an hour rollering myself doesn't mean I won't pick Fiver up and kiss him all over and smush him. :lol:

The first thing my friends ask me is "how are the bunnies?" :roll:

Totally with you here!
Jims and Coo are my fur babies, i love them unconditionally and uncontrollably!
People think i am strange but i dont care i would do anything for them, i love them with every beat of my heart!
I go to the supermarket to buy ONE sprout for them to share, the cashier always looks at me like i am crazy!
If i am out later that planned i will call the landline and leave a message for them :oops: always tell them where i am going and when i will be back. I just :love: lying on the floor snuggling and getting covered in fur, i dont care!
Last night after de tufting them i had a ball of fur and i sat om the sofa stroking it :oops:

Back