• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One of Charlie :)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
How anyone could not spend the month+ we've had her looking for her is beyond me! She's beautiful! I keep wondering if she was just released :( grrrrr :evil:

Can't wait to get her in a new set up :love:

null_zps75a846e5.jpg

Where was she found? I wonder if someone who knows of u released her where they thought u might find her as they'd know u would do ur best for her? I'm not condoning it whatsoever, just makes u wonder, was it just pure luck that someone like u happened to find her? She got lucky anyway, she'd gorgeous :love:

Where was she found? I wonder if someone who knows of u released her where they thought u might find her as they'd know u would do ur best for her? I'm not condoning it whatsoever, just makes u wonder, was it just pure luck that someone like u happened to find her? She got lucky anyway, she'd gorgeous :love:

Not near me, my moms cousins gun dog took her home, chased her round before they caught her. She rang my mom then because I'm the only one she knows who has rabbits :)

Back