• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets At Home, Evesham, Worcs

If anyone is in the area could they pop into to pets at home as we were there yesterday and complained about the condition of 2 of their bunnies up for sale.

The cashier just shrugged her shoulders and said they were ok but she would check on them later.

I telephoned later and the guy I spoke to knew about out complaint and in fact we were correct - the 2 bunns one 9 weeks old and the other 14 weeks old we over heating. And in fact the beautiful black and white bun was being given the wrong Excel pellets (again we pointed that out as she was struggling) and she had to put on a cooling mat to regulate her temperature.

Poor little buns - wish we had room for more - but lets hope some one buys there pretty soon

Pets At Home

Yes I completely agree with you. I never buy my animals from there anymore. A few years ago I got a hamster from the filton branch and it died within 2 weeks. I then got another one and it died within 3 days. There living conditions were clean so I have no idea what killed them. Apparently the first one had wet tail which the staff never told us about. I now get my rabbits and other animals from breeders.

I'm in the area sort of, but only for my vets so unfortunately I can't pop in :( Doesn't sound good though at all...

Yes I completely agree with you. I never buy my animals from there anymore. A few years ago I got a hamster from the filton branch and it died within 2 weeks. I then got another one and it died within 3 days. There living conditions were clean so I have no idea what killed them. Apparently the first one had wet tail which the staff never told us about. I now get my rabbits and other animals from breeders.

It's such a shame it is a well known company that seems to care BUT not care about animals

I know Mrs Bunnykins is very very close and 2moro she is coming to give all my babies pedicures so I will talk to her then.......... I just hope those 2 little ones are ok

I'll see you tomorrow and we can have a chat..................after the bunny pedicures!!!!!:thumb::wave:

Just wondered whether there is an update?

Unfortunately I wasn't able to pop in today because I took my friends to the vet to pick up N&T, and she was late. Feel terrible about it, but I suppose if one staff member agreed there was a problem it should be sorted... I still would really have liked to check for myself though :(

Back