• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I would like you to show most of my present and ex pets :)

Kyou

Young Bun
One of my cats named Cat (Muca, in my language ) found under the bridge of river Krka (Novo mesto) in June 2008.

3h7-muca-j.jpg

My bunny Igor, born in June/July 2011, got him for my birthday in November 2011. I took him because he was (back then) the saddest looking bunny ever seen.

1co-igorcp.jpg

Our cat named Paw (Šapa in my language). She is mixed with Maine Coon and weighs 9 kilograms which is 19. 8 pounds. She was born on October 6th 2002. One big fat lazy cat. She lives at my dad's place (from where me and my mum moved out years ago). The photo is from summer last year.

4c-WP-000.jpg

My dog Dina. She was born on October 9th 2005. She is the best dog a person could have! In this photo, she had surgery on July 1st 2011. I was really scared to put her under anesthesia because one of our cats (will attach picture some other time) died from premedication. I went out with my friend for the morning and I was just not myself, waiting for the call all morning. At about 11, I got the call she woke up. Started crying, ran through whole town into the Court of Law (where my mum works), told the securities I have to go to my mom to tell her something and ran upstairs, mom was just on corridor. Then we cried together! (yeah, and all women in her office were laughing so hard! ) After that, I ran back to the other side of city to see my dog. I will never ever ever forget the moment when I saw her. She was lying in the metal cage, looking all high from anesthesia still, but when she saw me, she was waving her tail as much as she could, she even tried to smile. I love her so much! :love:

mwq-Fotogr.jpg

That was next day after surgery. I have no idea why, but she was hiding under the curtain looking like a bride for next few days

mxh-Fotogr.jpg

That's her special smile. It's the best thing a dog owner can get when you get home, and your dog is just sooo happy to see you! I will attach some videos to the bottom.

pef-77048-.jpg

That's my grandfather with his dog. The dog named Maggie was adopted from a local shelter on August 5th 2005, abit less than two months after our German Shepherd passed away. My grandpa had his birthday on 21st this month (he was 75 y.o.) and I gave him this photo in a big silver frame (along with few others, smaller ones). I cannot tell you how happy he was, for a gift like that!

pot-dedain.jpg

That's my second cat named Blaž. One of my brothers and his girlfriend found him in the middle of nowhere on some abandoned road. Most of the time, he looks stupid like that...

kyl-6f43cc.jpg

I also have 2 degus (their mum passed away this March on the vet station when I left her in for s.c. fluids as she refused food after sedatives she got for fixing her teeth and x-ray because of her tumor) She was 7 y.o. I also have 3 bird spiders.

Now, the rest of the crew (R.I.P.)

That was the cat we found 2 days after we found Muca on totally different location. Her name was also Muca. The first one was Big Cat and this one was Small Cat. She disappeared last November. I put posters all around my village but no success...

qs3-muca2.jpg

My first bunny Mikey. He was born in 1996 but we got him in 1997. He died in 2008. He was the most gentle and nice rabbit ever.

8q3-miki1.jpg

s6e-070120.jpg

Our first cat ever named Piko. When he was about 3, one of our neighbours poisoned him and thew him to other neighbour's compost...

mhz-Slika-.jpg

xsy-Slika-.jpg

This was our second bunny named Joey. My uncle won him on raffle and called us to take care of him. We had him for about 4 years. He had his eyes constantly infected and he was seeing the vet really often. He was very unsocial and he never went out of cage, never wanted to cuddle and was always just by himself. We also tried bonding him and Mikey, but Mikey accepted him while Joey never got used to him. He didn't look well since the day we got him.

ctw-CIMG09.jpg

Koki was not more than few years old bird who just learned how to talk. He suffered a stroke in 2009

hjm-DSC043.jpg

Špelko was about 6 months old kitty, when on May 1st this year neighbours dog killed him... * cry *

8dm-pelko-.jpg

Teddy was a beautiful greyish white cat. My grandma found him on parking place at one of the supermarkets. We got him neutered soon and the day after the surgery, he got crazy. He started jumping in and out of water bowl, so the wall was all wet. Few hours after, he died. Even the vets had no idea why..

7ko-Petra-.jpg

Pol was our German Shepherd. He was born three months after me; February 1993. He died in June 2005 because he ate a small plastic ball and the vet said the only thing was to put him to sleep... This is us two, should be in spring of 1994.

xt8-pol1.jpg

If anyone took time to read all that, thank you so much! I really appreciate it. It was nice to share few stories and photos with all of you, nice and caring people! *happy*

Video 1: Dina howling http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btY-8QUXaRM

Video 2: Dina smiling http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ4g3jplHo

p.s.: I wanted to attach more smileys so the text would look nicer to read... But the forum doesn't let me, because maximum image number is 20

Almost forgot to tell the big news: Igor is getting neutered on July 8th! Keep your fingers crossed please! : )

Last edited:
You really have suffered some tragedies. :cry: How awful your neighbours are to have poisoned your cat and let their dogs kill another. :(

What country do you live?

You are fantastic for rescuing these animals. I adore your dog's smile! :love: My dog does a similar smile but not quite as "toothy". :lol: She also sneezes when she greets us!

You have posted a piccy of Igor before haven't you? I remember that gorgeous little face! :love:

Yeah, humans are... awful. The other neighbours were shooting our cat (Šapa) with air gun. That happened 4 times. Then we found out who had the gun and spoke to the police, then it never happened again, thank god. That happened where my dad lives now, from where my and my mum moved away years ago because my parents got divorced.
Where we live now, some guy has a Belgian Shepherd. When I went with my Dina to dog obedience school he came once and said he won't go to our d.o.school because we used positive motivation instead of kicking and punishing the dogs. That's why the dog is like that now, because he didn't give her love once. She is just outside in his truck parking place (that's away from his house) night and day, in summer and snow...

I live in Slovenia (probably you know where this is). My hometown is Novo mesto where I visit for the weekends but from Mon-Fri I'm at my college city, the capital of Slovenia, Ljubljana, where I live with my boyfriend and our bunny.

Hehe my dog sneezes too when she's happy, as you can see on the video! :lol::love:

Yes, I have posted pictures of Igor before :) Thanks for your questions!

Beautiful and lucky animals :love: A raffle bunny :shock: it astounds me how people can be so blasé about rabbits :( a lucky lucky bunny to have lived with you :love:

Lovely photos of some beautiful animals - and what I love is that despite the tragedies and heartbreaks you have been through - you still open you hearts to more animals. Just amazing:thumb:

Yeah, humans are... awful. The other neighbours were shooting our cat (Šapa) with air gun. That happened 4 times. Then we found out who had the gun and spoke to the police, then it never happened again, thank god. That happened where my dad lives now, from where my and my mum moved away years ago because my parents got divorced.
Where we live now, some guy has a Belgian Shepherd. When I went with my Dina to dog obedience school he came once and said he won't go to our d.o.school because we used positive motivation instead of kicking and punishing the dogs. That's why the dog is like that now, because he didn't give her love once. She is just outside in his truck parking place (that's away from his house) night and day, in summer and snow...

I live in Slovenia (probably you know where this is). My hometown is Novo mesto where I visit for the weekends but from Mon-Fri I'm at my college city, the capital of Slovenia, Ljubljana, where I live with my boyfriend and our bunny.

Hehe my dog sneezes too when she's happy, as you can see on the video! :lol::love:

Yes, I have posted pictures of Igor before :) Thanks for your questions!

Wow, Slovenia! What an amazing place to live! I bet you get some amazing wildlife. :)

Oh, that poor dog! :cry: If only we were allowed to steal them, although it sounds like he has damaged his dog beyond recovery. :cry:

Well done for saving and keeping your animals so well and happy. :love: Igor is lovely. I'll be sending him vibes that everything goes well for his neuter!

Will you be getting him a friend!? ;)

Your pets are really lovely!

I really want to come to Slovenia - we almost booked a holiday this year, but now we have to go to a wedding in Cyprus instead. Maybe next year,...

What a lovely family you are to take in and care for such beautiful pets. :love:

So sorry to hear of your losses under such sad circumstances.

Your pets are and have been very beautiful xxxxx

:love: Dina is sooo beautiful!!!
I love how she smiles in the video :lol:

And all your other animals are lovely as well :) xx

Wow, thank you, everyone! I'm so glad you all took so much time to read all that! *hugs*

To Vegan bunny: at the moment, I'm not thinking of getting him a friend. I would love to, but I'm afraid there will be problems. Igor's cage is opened all the time so he can run free around the room. If I had another bunny, that would probably have to change, because there is a big chance that the new one will eat everything. Also, this is not my flat but its rented, that's why things should not get chewed :p Maybe one day, I will get one :) It would be better if I got someone's bunny who's giving him/her away, so you know his/her's personality. I also don't know how Igor would accept that, because when I put my female degu in his cage, her was running away all the time, when she just touched him. But, I think he would get used to it. :)

Thanks to everyone that will be sending vibes when getting him neutered! :) :love::wave:

oh and btw: when he is neutered, I will be able to put him into neighbours garden. They have 2 female bunnies, and they have the garden protected so they cannot run away! yaaay! :)

Back