• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cookie our hand reared baby wildie (some pics taken today)

Tracy

Warren Veteran
Baby Cookie now looks like a proper little bunny.

He is 33 days old today and now weighs 257g. These pics were taken this morning during his playtime in the bathroom.

He doesn't stay still for long, so it's so difficult getting pics (particularly as I can't use a flash so even the slightest movement ends up blurry), but I managed to get a few.

For anyone who hasn't seen his original thread, this is what he looked like when I found him (we are saying 'him' but still don't know whether he is boy or girl). He was only 3 or 4 days old.

Baby%2520wildie%252002.jpg

And this is him now.

Cookie%252007_33%2520days%2520old.jpg

Baby bunny bum :love:

Cookie%252008_33%2520days%2520old.jpg

Cookie%252009_33%2520days%2520old.jpg

Stretch!

Cookie%252010_33%2520days%2520old.jpg

Cookie%252011_33%2520days%2520old.jpg

Cookie%252012_33%2520days%2520old.jpg

Oh that has really brightened up a rainy day :)

He is super cute and clearly thriving in your care.

OMG what fantastic pictures Tracy. I love the one of him stretching :lol: You have done an amazing job, and he looks so well and strong, but I still think that 'he' is going to turn out to be a 'she' very exciting waiting to find out :D

He is just delicious, has really made me smile on an otherwise gloomy day :love::love::love:

You're doing an amazing job, he is testament to your absolute care and devotion :D

it's hard to believe that he looked like a little worm when you got him first. Now you can really see his personality starting to show up! Such a cheeky little face! I really love the wildie color :love: I don't know about you but If I did what you did for him I would never be able to let him go to a different home than mine. He is wonderful!And really lucky, I'm so glad you gave him a shot! I'm sending growing and mischievous vibes :)

:love: :love: :love:

I actually just squueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'd out loud. At work. oops.

OMG how absolutely gorgeous is he!!!! I love him (or her) soooo much!!!!! I'm so pleased at his progress! you've done an amazing job, I hope you're very proud of yourself xxxx

Back