• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have empty nest syndrome...

yaretzi

Wise Old Thumper
N&T have been gone since 7am monday morning, and I'm not getting them back until at least saturday :(

(I don't usually have their lidded litter tray in the shed, it's just the run isn't attached atm)

Everything looks way too clean and way too empty!

**Hugs** I know that feeling. Buckley has been away since last wednesday. He and Prudence came home on saturday afternoon but had to go back on Sunday :( I miss my furry babies! It's just not the same waking up in the morning without the sound of bunnies scratching at my door.

**Hugs** I know that feeling. Buckley has been away since last wednesday. He and Prudence came home on saturday afternoon but had to go back on Sunday :( I miss my furry babies! It's just not the same waking up in the morning without the sound of bunnies scratching at my door.

Definitely :( I keep getting up and getting half way to the back of the house before realising there's nobody to check on out the window! I was medicating (and feeding) Nena for 40 mins twice a day for 8 weeks so it's very weird to have that time back. It's nice to sleep in (my mom insists on 8am medication time most days :roll:) and go to bed early if I want, but I'd trade it all in for my fluffy bundles back!

They're back :love: Picked them up at 11am today. Nena forgave me immediately and was full of beans, presumably because she was so excited to have her drains out and get home! Tapla was not a happy bunny and is STILL sulking :roll: I put them back in the shed/run and then popped out about 2/3 hours later and sat in the run. Tapla decided it would be fun to sit on me and stomp! Pretty painful :lol: I suppose I can't blame her for being in a mood, she probably had no clue why she was at the vets! At least Nena knew why she was there, bless her!

Tapla is slowly coming round with lots of treats, an hours run around in the garden. I managed to snap this pic of Tapla giving me a look of utter disdain :roll:...

:( where are they? X

They've been at the vets :( Nena has a very nasty tooth root/jaw abscess which, after 8 weeks on antibiotics, required a fairly major operation to open up her face/cheek and insert drains. 6 days of cleaning out the abscess/drains later, she was allowed to come home today! Poor baby has about 4 holes in her face though :( She's being very brave though, and eating more than she has done in months :love:

So glad to see they are home and readjusting. :) Even if Tapla is giving some considerable stinkeye in that pic. :)
I hope that Nena will heal well and that things get back to normal. ((((((hugs))))) xxxx

Back