• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's heeeeeere!!!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
How nice to come home to find this has been built in my garden :D

068B320F-94D4-45CB-9E8D-2B654F7093B2-14839-00000F6B29F264DF_zps55011e2c.jpg

Thanks :D The doors r a bit smaller than my other one so hope it's ok for cleaning etc. It will prob actually be a plus point for shelter, as I was a bit worried about it being to exposed to rain and sun. I haven't really had a proper look as it was raining and dogs were waiting for their walk!

Can't wait to see them in it! It does look different from the other hutch doesn't it, but totally agree about the shelter it will provide, looks good :)

Can't wait to see them in it! It does look different from the other hutch doesn't it, but totally agree about the shelter it will provide, looks good :)

Yeah I don't think it'll be a prob for the rabbits, I'm just bothered about ease of cleaning. I emailed him too with a couple if things to do with the order but I don't think he read it. I should have phoned but it wasn't too important so didn't bother but I thought of u waiting for him to reply! I just presume everyone has mobile Internet with notifications like I do :lol:

I was looking at this on ebay, would you mind if I asked how much it cost??? x

I think he did it a bit cheaper as iv had another set up from him, the run was £100 but I think should be £120 for the extra height (its 3ft), hutch was £150 and delivery £50 but that depends on area, and also he did that cheaper too should have been £60. So should have been £330 altogether. They're so well built tho, I think it's an absolute bargain!

Yeah I don't think it'll be a prob for the rabbits, I'm just bothered about ease of cleaning. I emailed him too with a couple if things to do with the order but I don't think he read it. I should have phoned but it wasn't too important so didn't bother but I thought of u waiting for him to reply! I just presume everyone has mobile Internet with notifications like I do :lol:

Realised too tho I won't be able to c them in there :( I love looking out and seeing them all snuggled up, I won't c that now :(

Back