• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies DO understand what we say...

Fellie

Warren Veteran
On Tuesday night I told Sheldon that if we win the Euro Millions, then he will have the most massive bunny room done in a Teletubby style with hills and burrows etc - and if he is a REALLY good boy he'll even get pink custard.

At which point Shelly did the hugest binky and hurtled around the lounge binkying all over the place...who knew that bunnies liked pink custard:shock:;)

(Unfortunately he has to make do with a sofa and tubes instead - and boring SS pellets :cry:)

I totally agree!!!

I work away, when I call home and Sian puts me on speaker phone Bouncer will jump on the sofa and lick where I sit. On other occasions he will run the study where I work and dig at the door. On the day I travel he often sits on the doormat :love:

He knows when I say treats, ears pick up and his head tilts as I walk out of the room to get the crunches or apple sticks

:lol:... Awww my Smudge is deaf as a doornail, i coild promise him a thousand fenugreek crunchies and he wouldnt even notice...:lol:

:lol:... Awww my Smudge is deaf as a doornail, i coild promise him a thousand fenugreek crunchies and he wouldnt even notice...:lol:

Awww - bless him:love:

I do remember when we had only had Bobo for about a couple of weeks - he was having free range time and I just put some food into his metal bowl for when he came in later - and as quick as you like he had bounded from the other side of the lounge and was by my feet thinking it was food time:love: I learnt a thing or two about bunnies then - they love their food :lol:

Back