• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes Please Mike has rushed Helen to the vets, so worried / Ud Bad Chest Infection.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Helen just doesn't look right and with her having EC we are not taking any chances, she has been very quiet just lately and
today she hasn't eaten and that's not like her, I just keep crying as Helen and Baby Saint are so precious to us. Baby Saint
has gone with her as she will stress without her Mum and stress with the journey and will be all stressed when she get's home
but what else can we do they have to be together :cry::cry:

Please can I have Vibes for my very special Mummy Helen

Thank You xxx.

Last edited:
Update

Update 4:49pm

Mike's just rang me , Helen has a very bad chest infection she also has a discharge from her nose with it. The vet has put her on another course of Panacur (Baby Saint as well ) and Metoclopramide, Zantac and Septrin. We have to keep an eye on her and Baby Saint as Baby Saint has a very low immune system.

I'm just glad they are on their way back.

Back