• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Bennett had a tantrum.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
OH was home on his own and heard all this banging and crashing in the hallway so he went to check on Mr B who was sitting next to his dog crate looking at him. So he returned to the living room and shut the door.

More banging and crashing. This time Mr B threw his full water bowl across the hallway. :shock: OH had forgotten to fed him. Its the first time Mr Bennett has done this to draw attention to himself. Cheeky boy. :love:

:lol:! He's a cutie isn't he :love:
I wish my buns would do that, it sounds so cute. The only thing they tend to do, is if I don't give them food quick enough they grunt and thump at me :lol:

Mr Bennett says he has had to write a letter of complaint to Management. He says he just cant get the staff these days :roll:

:lol::lol: Our Orla is the same, she will start to chew things and run circles around OH's feet if we are even a minute late with her tea :lol:

Spenser: Way to go, Mr Bennett. :thumb: I did a wee in my water bowl one day this week. I ike to keep Mummy stimulated. ;) And I bit Mummy very hard on the arm. :lol:

Back