• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Julie having fun tonight. Any Julie fans?

Gorgeous Julie. :love::love::love:

Sorry to hear she had a bad day.

She is doing so much better tonight though. I need to get to bed but she is active right now and i want to keep an eye on her.

She is saying here"Rub my head."

She is actually cruising around right now but I already put the tablet on the charger. I can hear toys being tossed about as I type this and wait for the pictures to load..

Awkward turn around as she is rolling a ball.

Just heard lots of noise coming from the kitchen. I went to check and all the hay is all over the floor. ha ha Too bad the tablet is charging. Well time for me to go kiss her night night and then I have to go to bed.

Oh Julie (I'm a huge fan!) :love: :love: :love:

She looks so contented in those pics, despite her problems. She's so lucky to be so well loved and cared for :love:

Hello wee Julie :)

I really know what it is like to have a wee bun like this....full of spirit but with a wee frail body.

Me me I'm a Julie fan!
What a beautiful girlie she looks like she's having fun, neither of mine really play!

I love Julie, she's got such spirit, it's great that she doesn't let her mobility problems stop her, she'll just play lying down! :love:

Back