• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moulting

Alicia

Mama Doe
Archie's moulting so much, I've been brushing it out but is there any other way to get some of the hair out or should I just keep brushing him regularly?

I use a lint roller on the bits that are clearly sticking out.. It works a treat.. wouldnt do it on the normal fur though, just the untidy bits.....

bisc is moulting so much at the minute. this has to be the worst moult he has ever had, and he doesn't usually moult that much. :? i just gently pull any loose bits. :wave:

Thumper used to do massive moults too.
I did as biscandmatt 1 very gently using the sides of my fingers so I didn't pull hard on fur that was still attached.
I also used just the end of a comb, the fine tines. I tried to mimic a bunny licking him, at the moult line, & got much more out than a brush. He tolerated it better than a brush too.

Back