• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bunnies have been digging again

Alicia

Mama Doe
They've got a new plan for when they dig in the run on the grass. Archie will dig and Izzy will keep watch for me to make sure I haven't seen. When I see, Archie will stop digging and Izzy will sit in the hole so it looks like it's not there :lol:

My Willow digs all the time... Vet bed, fleece, cardboard boxes and newspaper...

Thank god, the runs on slabs, otherwise i reckon she'd be in Oz by now...

:lol: My two "keep guard" as well. Lily also does the "hole binky" where she uses the edge of the hole as a launchpad for crazy binky shows to keep my eyes off the ground. She provides quite an entertaining distraction ! ;)

They've got a new plan for when they dig in the run on the grass. Archie will dig and Izzy will keep watch for me to make sure I haven't seen. When I see, Archie will stop digging and Izzy will sit in the hole so it looks like it's not there :lol:

Clever bunnies!

Back