• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please even tho its only vaccinations ...Update all ok

Den

Mama Doe
...think its more for me the nervous mum than my buns. But Im taking Poppy and Will for their health check, vaccinations, nail clip at 4.30 tomorrow and have to put them through the ordeal of the carrier again:( Thank you. Plus its the first time I;ve taken them.

Last edited:
I hope they don't put up too much of a fight!
I've got to take my two yet and Bramble is such a wriggler, they'll have a handful with her :lol:
I'm sure they'll both come home fine :wave:

I hope they don't put up too much of a fight!
I've got to take my two yet and Bramble is such a wriggler, they'll have a handful with her :lol:
I'm sure they'll both come home fine :wave:

They both wriggle and fight against being picked up.I don't envy the vet. I've been quite worried about chiding a vet and picked this one as I know the receptionist who booked me in with the owner as his daughters have rabbits. I gained some confidence when they said they did the health check before the vacs. So thanks RU for that tip.

I really got worked up for no reason. Both had a clean bill of health and neither attacked the vet:D

He seemed quite knowledgeable and asked us what we fed them etc and reiterated the importance of hay and grass.

Will did wee on the table and the nurses who clipped their claws remarked on poppy's feistiness. They seem more traumatised by the journey in the carrier than anything else. Back in their home now munching an early supper of Savoy cabbage.

Thanks everyone for the kind messages.

Back