• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do u think...

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
... I could bond a newbie with Heidi and Dash before they move into new set up?!

A59B898E-F49F-44FD-8170-5072FCA072B7-14128-00000ED17903F415_zps0dfe94a3.jpg

At a local vets, seen on Facebook :( I am joking really (well half joking!) I'd love to think it could work but after my experience with Heidi and Summer and Skye I don't think I could risk it :( Plus I still feel like Heidi and Dash aren't 100% yet, I can't c a fall out but they're not as close as Summer and Skye... But maybe that would make bonding a 3rd in a bit easier?! Plus it's a boy so 2 boys, 1 girl is a better fit...

Aww, he's very cute :love: and I can see how tempting it would be to try, I've never had to do any bonding myself so I have no experience whatsoever :oops: I think if it were me I wouldn't risk upsetting the bond between Heidi and Dash. Although someone whose got some experience will give their opinion hopefully :oops:

Anyway, a bump for you with my unqualified drivel :lol:

Aww, he's very cute :love: and I can see how tempting it would be to try, I've never had to do any bonding myself so I have no experience whatsoever :oops: I think if it were me I wouldn't risk upsetting the bond between Heidi and Dash. Although someone whose got some experience will give their opinion hopefully :oops:

Anyway, a bump for you with my unqualified drivel :lol:

Aw thanks but don't worry I'm not reeeeeally serious :roll: He's lovely I hate to see these poor animals needing homes as I worry that they won't get the right one! I read the comments on Facebook saying aw I'll have him or my friend might have him and I want to go and vet them all :oops: I always think why haven't u got one already, don't just fall for a cute face (I'd never be guilty of that of course :lol:) It'd be great if I knew I could bond him but I can't risk it, Heidi and Dash themselves were 'unplanned' so to speak, so I can't risk another having to live separately :( It is tempting tho, especially since he's already neutered! Sounds like they've had enquiries about him but he's still there so hopefully that means they're being careful who takes him and not just letting anyone have him!

Aw thanks but don't worry I'm not reeeeeally serious :roll: He's lovely I hate to see these poor animals needing homes as I worry that they won't get the right one! I read the comments on Facebook saying aw I'll have him or my friend might have him and I want to go and vet them all :oops: I always think why haven't u got one already, don't just fall for a cute face (I'd never be guilty of that of course :lol:) It'd be great if I knew I could bond him but I can't risk it, Heidi and Dash themselves were 'unplanned' so to speak, so I can't risk another having to live separately :( It is tempting tho, especially since he's already neutered! Sounds like they've had enquiries about him but he's still there so hopefully that means they're being careful who takes him and not just letting anyone have him!

Aww, let's hope he gets a nice new home, be nice if they we an RU member then we could see his smooshy face :love: hmm, I know what you mean about unplanned :lol: I went to see a second hand hutch advertised on preloved, turned out it was £80 for 2 double hutches that had been joined, not £80 for one. So of course I had to fill the second hutch with a rescue pair :lol: 2 runaround pipes a bit of modification and an extra run later I've got 2 pairs not 1 :lol:

Back