• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my new bunny giant conti Joey

sandras

Young Bun
Most people know I lost my beloved billy to fly strike last august. I still miss him dearly. All was set to home a giant rabbit from the forum then the call came they were keeping him. I was upset but realized she loved her rabbit. We called the rescue center as they had a giant conti called ike. We went to the rescue on Monday to see him. He was huge my hubby first thought lol. He was 4 years old recovering from mites. And the rescuer said he had matted fur from having to lay in his own urine which she got better. Well of course we took him home kept me up all night on my bed wanting cuddles bless him. He is so gentle and just wants cuddles. I'm glad I got a rescue as we could see his temperament which is fantastic. We also get pinned down for him to groom us lol
Sandra

rabbit_32168.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my gosh he is adorable. :love:

Well done on rescuing him. Fabulous he is getting the home he deserves. :love: and Honeybunny rescue has a girlie giant if he needs a girlfriend. ;) :lol:

Back