• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nope, nope I don't want to do any more walking

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
1006121_10152020857735558_1302244894_n.jpg

:roll: at least we were almost home when she decided she didn't want to walk anymore :lol:

:lol::love: Awwww Dotty clearly likes your wheelchair, she might be plotting a plan for next time to sit on your knee all the way home :lol:

I think she secretly likes the wind in her ears ;):lol: I know, I think she might start trying her luck a bit more :lol:

It's a thunder shirt with a harness over the top :) that's her car harness, she wears it just in case she slips her collar

Ah right, I've been looking for an all in one type thing as my little dog wears a harness but it won't fit over a coat. Never mind, she looks cute anyway :D My Alfie would love to be able to hitch a ride he's a right softy :lol:

It's been so hot of late, Jenna goes out for her wee and then wants me to carry her all the way home...all 500 yards or so. :roll:
I have a thundershirt for her as well, but have never used it. Do you find it works well for Dotty? How did you get her used to having it on?
(I think Jenna's has pink stripes on it, and it looks like a bad bathing suit from the 50's...like as not she will hide her head in shame if I put it on her.)

She certainly knows I give in too easily :love:

It's been so hot of late, Jenna goes out for her wee and then wants me to carry her all the way home...all 500 yards or so. :roll:
I have a thundershirt for her as well, but have never used it. Do you find it works well for Dotty? How did you get her used to having it on?
(I think Jenna's has pink stripes on it, and it looks like a bad bathing suit from the 50's...like as not she will hide her head in shame if I put it on her.)

bless her :lol: it works pretty well, we only got it a week or so ago though. Fireworks will be the big issue for her but we won't have fireworks for quite a while yet. I just put it on for an hour and then take it off and just keep randomly doing it until she got used to it. Dotty likes getting dressed up though :lol:

Back