• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More pics of new bun... plus name...

moi

Mama Doe
Shall we stick with Benjii, or maybe something else. I cant believe how tame he is, he just lets you pick him up. Is that normal?:shock:

He's lovely!

I think it totally depends on the rabbit. The bun I had before Sonic hated being picked up, so when I got Sonic I was really surprised that I could just cuddle him for hours on end :lol:

Aw I def think Benji suits him :thumb: When I got my Dash I was pleasantly surprised that he was so easy to pick up and seemed to enjoy a cuddle, especially since he was a 'left on the shelf' rabbit so that bit older and they told me he hasn't been handled. Unfortunately tho it didn't last (despite always having gentle handling I might add before anyone gets the wrong idea!) He's a pain now when I want to get him out to put in run, he hides in the bed (its enclosed so difficult to get to!) And it depends what mood he's in if I can get him back in easily or not :lol: Sonetimes I just walk straight up and pick him up, other times its a chasing game! I usually get a couple of good scratches :roll: Hopefully your boy will stay cuddly :D He's gorgeous :love:

When we got Peggy and Tonic the rescue told me Tonic was easy to pick up, until he found Peggy and then he didnt want to anymore. They reckon he was depressed before. Benjii does seem lonely bless him, and I feel sad that I cant get him neutered straight away :( But the plan is to save to get him neutered ad find him a wife, and they can live in my shed :)

Back