• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny antics

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
I thought I'd share a few bunny stories, they're really enjoying being inside!

Don't they look angelic?! Well they're in disguise because they most certainly are not!

30b8d77b9a44d455decb6704f567d3b1_zps99d51afa.jpg

Well yesterday my teddy bear was downstairs (after I slept on the sofa so a friend could stay in my bed) and Harvey found him and was obsessed, wouldn't stop grooming him :D so I placed him in the bunny corner and Harvey kept going back to him to wash him, I got a token lick from Lilly to the teddy but that was it :lol: here's a little video of him

Yesterday evening I was home alone and went upstairs to get ready for bed. I was in the bathroom, door open, looking in the mirror, and from the mirror I can see straight into my bedroom and I suddenly saw something move and I was terrified thinking someone was in my house! Of course I went in there and it was Harvey :roll: I'd left the living room door open accidentally and I know I can't get away with that, he's obsessed with the door, he follows everyone to it just in case they open it!!! Why do bunnies want to do everything they know they aren't allowed to?!?!?!!! Luckily my two are obedient and I just need to point and say "back" and they'll run back :lol:

I came downstairs this evening and saw Harvey in his litter tray so I gave him a nose rub and then picked him up for squeezy cuddles and kisses :love: I put him down and walked off to get a drink and pretty much tripped over him because he was following (maybe chasing...) me! I looked at him and said "what do you want?" And he ran to his food bowl :roll: :lol: I looked at the time and he was right, it was 9 'o' clock, aka dinner time! As I was serving dinner I put the scoop cup down though just to turn around and find Harvey with it stuck on his head!!! Stupid rabbit, I removed it quickly (whilst laughing at him of course :p)

Last edited:
Aww they're lovely :love::love: They sound like a pair of real characters :love:

They definitely are :love: they've been binkying a lot today and pestering me for attention :lol: I'm going to start clicker training them soon, I don't know how that'll go down though :lol: they are both stubborn with attitudes!!!!

They definitely are :love: they've been binkying a lot today and pestering me for attention :lol: I'm going to start clicker training them soon, I don't know how that'll go down though :lol: they are both stubborn with attitudes!!!!

:lol::lol: Good luck with that one. Our Poppy is more likely to try clicker training me :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Good luck with that one. Our Poppy is more likely to try clicker training me :lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: I think all the bunnies on here have their humans well trained already, I know mine do, all Harvey has to do is look at me and tilt his head to the side quizzically and I'm on the floor dishing out nose rubs :oops:

Back