• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PM genuinely thinks I can't see him..

BettyLu

Alpha Buck
Greedy rex alert
EA0C7D27-50FE-458B-8917-A654E2B4741E-1969-000001F9A13033ED_zps3e70a448.jpg

Earlier he stole lettuce from the fridge, as he was running off he trod on the end of it so he ended up with just a tiny slither in his mouth.. The rest left behind in the kitchen for mama to retrieve. He is not yet finely skilled in his burglary trade.

:lol: Cute!

Humphrey ripped out a piece of paper from a notebook then ran away with it, binkying.. I really don't know why. :lol:

He'll get a shock if he tastes those !!

Sir Victor once dived on a crisp that I dropped. Unfortunately for him it was crushed black peppercorn flavour !!

He was not impressed.

He'll get a shock if he tastes those !!

Sir Victor once dived on a crisp that I dropped. Unfortunately for him it was crushed black peppercorn flavour !!

He was not impressed.

He got into the empty packet, then sneezed in disgust at the vinegar. No one told me about rexes wanting all the food ALL the time!

is he called Patrick Moore because he's as dark as the sky at night?

Patrick Moore was one of my heroes and my bun came into my life just after he had died, and he looks like a black hole, light barely escapes his surface, so, it seemed right to me :)

*runs to living room to check PMs there*

Thought you'd stole my rabbit for a minute.

I hope not because her ashes are sitting in the cabinet next to me! :lol: I had a look through some of your other pics and they are startlingly similar, there's another Rex on here called Poppet who's also a good clone! When she was younger she and my Oidhche were pretty much identical but Poppet's face has changed shape slightly as she grew. We all just have excellent taste in rabbits ;) Although I don't think my desire to get back the rent deposit was fully turned on when I took my monster...

E. Poppet's mum's reaction was pretty much the same as yours the first time she saw Oidhche. :lol:

Last edited:
I hope not because her ashes are sitting in the cabinet next to me! :lol: I had a look through some of your other pics and they are startlingly similar, there's another Rex on here called Poppet who's also a good clone! When she was younger she and my Oidhche were pretty much identical but Poppet's face has changed shape slightly as she grew. We all just have excellent taste in rabbits ;) Although I don't think my desire to get back the rent deposit was fully turned on when I took my monster...

E. Poppet's mum's reaction was pretty much the same as yours the first time she saw Oidhche. :lol:

Maybe PM is your Oidhche reincarnated :)

Back