• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally a Puddle Yawn Captured!

I have been trying to take a picture of Puddle yawning for 6 years and failed. Daughter gets one after 5 minutes!!
Mist is climbing up a mound of soil created by now rabbit convert husband.

d5c3b2e0-6d45-4d79-841e-a3e3016034e9_zpsc0ddf828.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

WE have been trying to do a garden project but the helpers have other plans!
84d33e1e-bbac-4bd0-8420-91c50174ed60_zps18996dc4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
56f8d433-b8d9-44da-b74f-d0f953672b5b_zps1f96a8f8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

:love:

I bet her sister Tink would love that lifestyle, she's only really been indoors because her husbun is a real scardy outdoors, he just hides. Tink would just love your garden to play in though :love:

Excellent pic! :love: I have been trying to get a yawn pic but always fail!!

I've just yawned twice looking at the pic. Is it even possible to catch them from a photo? :lol:

I'm another one who's never managed a yawn photo :lol: I do have an interesting 'chomp' one but no yawns yet! Looks a bit like Puddle's going to take off :lol: Great name by the way, how did you come up with that?

I'm another one who's never managed a yawn photo :lol: I do have an interesting 'chomp' one but no yawns yet! Looks a bit like Puddle's going to take off :lol: Great name by the way, how did you come up with that?

I can't claim any credit for her name. She came from Walsall RSPCA with her original partner Elliot and we kept their names. I knew their foster mum would like to keep an eye on their progress. :D

Love you Puddle <3

Puddle was my first ever foster bunny, she's the one that started it all.

and she's my lovely Pebbles mommy <3

I can't claim any credit for her name. She came from Walsall RSPCA with her original partner Elliot and we kept their names. I knew their foster mum would like to keep an eye on their progress. :D

That's really lovely of you. :love: I do feel for rescues and foster bun mums as they must wonder how their charges get on, it's really sweet that you stay in touch and show how happy your guys are. I know Angie from BARC used to pop up on threads about the bun I adopted from her, it was nice to show her how bun was getting on. I renamed my girl though, she had the same initial as my previous bun and I kept mixing their names up and feeling awful about it. I kept her rescue name as a middle name, vet had a proper mouthful to announce with Oidhche-Velvet so normally he didn't bother saying anything. :lol:

Back