• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Was it something I said....?!

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
:shock: Clearly I'm in Alice's bad books today

null_zps56b7bf68.jpg

That looks a familiar position for an Alice to be in:) I am sure I saw that one while she was here. She is certainly a little bun with a big character:)

Are you around at the weekend at all for Auntie Karen to visit Alice and Bear (and you and hubby too, of course)?

That looks a familiar position for an Alice to be in:) I am sure I saw that one while she was here. She is certainly a little bun with a big character:)

Are you around at the weekend at all for Auntie Karen to visit Alice and Bear (and you and hubby too, of course)?

I will check, were hoping to get away at some point this week as we have some holiday from work.
But I'd love u to come visit :D

I will check, were hoping to get away at some point this week as we have some holiday from work.
But I'd love u to come visit :D

No worries - just text me when you know. And I will always be happy to have Alice and Bear boarding here again. I do miss having somebun to give my soft bananas to. It seems such a waste throwing them away:( I can't believe I have eight bunnies and not one of them will eat banana!

No worries - just text me when you know. And I will always be happy to have Alice and Bear boarding here again. I do miss having somebun to give my soft bananas to. It seems such a waste throwing them away:( I can't believe I have eight bunnies and not one of them will eat banana!

Will let you know towards the weekend, would be really lovely to see you.
You should make banana bread with your soft bananas, yum yum!!

Will let you know towards the weekend, would be really lovely to see you.
You should make banana bread with your soft bananas, yum yum!!

I'm not a very good cook. I'm 51 and tried to make a roast dinner last week and wondered why the potatoes were weird. When I asked someone else we worked out it was because I hadn't peeled them (well, I don't when I make a potato salad):oops: I didn't realise there were different types of potato - to me a potato is a potato!!

I am definitely not a domestic goddess - probably why I am single!

Back