• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D Ludo is going to the vet for his health check!

Hesperus

Warren Veteran
He's not going to be happy. But I've just felt his dew claw and it feels a bit too long and I think his other nails have now reached the stage for a trim so it's off to the nurse. They may as well check him over and also check his weight on their proper scales whilst he's there.

But, his behaviour at the vet is so bad. You wouldn't believe he's a sweetie at home. I'll make sure I stress on the phone that he is not to be put on the table. The vet knows and doesn't even try but the nurse might think she can manage, I can guarantee she won't and no Ludo of mine is being put on the table. :lol: If they insist then he'll come home it's too dangerous I know my bunny.

Wish them luck, it'll be a two person job I'm sure and I'm not being one of the two! :lol:

U/D Ludo is going to my favourite, his least favourite vet! :shock:

Last edited:
Ooohh.. good luck.... My two dont mind the vets table. the just hate the vet and nurses!!!,

All the best
Fee xxx

What colour are his nails? Could you do them yourself so you didn't need a vets visit, if he gets stressed? :)

Same as my wriggler Frankie!

She has a bit of a reputation as having to be treated on the floor now :lol: does make me panic though if she goes in for anything that someone may deal with her that doesn't know what she is like! I miss the days she was scared enough of the vets into staying still!

What colour are his nails? Could you do them yourself so you didn't need a vets visit, if he gets stressed? :)

Dark, and absolutely no way!

We did Harry's nails ourselves, but no, Ludo is not a bunny to do things yourself to apart from simple things like checks.

He's so strong and so good at wriggling out of any position, no matter how firmly you think you've wrapped him etc, that I just wouldn't risk it.

He doesn't like it at the vet, but he doesn't seem to get stressed as in he doesn't seem to sulk at home, and I live 3 mins from the vet's door, so i don't think it'll really hurt him. Anyway, they can check his teeth whilst we're there.

Back