• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Re Tucker Bunnies and the lovely Mike & Maysie

Debs Dixon

New Kit
I have been taking my gorgeous bun Scarlett to Tucker Bunnies for about a year now and thought it was about time I told anyone out there who does not know about Tuckers what a wonderful haven it is for your bunnies while you are away from home.

The first time I dropped Scarlett off and actually met the lovely Mike and Maysie any reservations I had about leaving my gorgeous girl evaporated the moment we pulled up outside their house which is called the "Warren". This couple have completely dedicated their lives to looking after unwanted or mistreated bunnies and they really have put their heart and soul into doing it.

Scarlett is my first bunny and when she stopped eating on Christmas Eve it was Mike and Maysie who guided me through her illness which lasted into the New Year. They explained how serious this condition can be and they stayed in touch all over Christmas asking how she was doing and suggesting things that I would not have known about they were and are an absolute Godsend.

That's not the only time this lovely couple have come to my aid. Just recently my mum was not very well and I got a call at 5am, we live in Northumberland and my mum lives in Mablethorpe and after leaving an hysterical message on poor Mike's mobile we were outside their house with Scarlett in her box at just after 6 am and they never batted an eyelid even though they had not got to bed till the early hours and they kept in touch by text telling me how Scarlett was and asking after mum.

This couple really do go above and beyond the call of duty and that is why I now consider them has friends and am so grateful to Scarlett for giving me the opportunity to meet these amazing guys who I cannot praise enough for all their help in the last year and if I have one complaint it's that they do not board doggies because I know my cavaliers Poppy & Mr Smudge would love them just as much as Scarlett!

Debs Dixon

what a tribute! its 'grave goods', a kind of recommendation you have put with you in the coffin to ensure your welcome into heaven!

Awwwww what an amazing couple :love:

I love their posts as they are so caring about the buns.

Very, very special people xxxxxxxxxx :D :thumb: :love:

I use Tuckerbunnies and they really are brilliant. :love: My buns enjoy their stay so much and Mike and Maysie love having them...even if Fiver is rather norty! :lol:

OMG ! :oops:

Thank you very much Debs for the lovely things you have said I'm all teary eyed here , I don't know what to say.
Mike and I think we are very lucky as we have met some lovely lovely people through boarding and they all love their rabbits and take
considerably good care of them which is great to see.

I really don't know what to say as I didn't expect to see this and I am so overwhelmed Thank you so very much for the kind words

Maysie and Mike and the buns xxxx

Oh nearly forgot 'Welcome to the Forum Debs' :wave:

Last edited:
Back