• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor rabbit boarding Coventry

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
I'm trying and failing to find somewhere that I can leave the bunnies just for a couple of nights that is indoor boarding and a big enough space, so many have tiny hutches :(

Has anyone on here used any indoor rabbit boarding in/around Coventry before? Any recommendations? I need somewhere with a good reputation, and decent space accommodation.

Would FatFluffs be too far for you? Their boarding is fab :)

I had a look at them and only saw out door accommodation, do they do any indoors? They're not too far (a bit frustrating that they're in the opposite direction from where I'm going but I could deal with that :p)

I had a look at them and only saw out door accommodation, do they do any indoors? They're not too far (a bit frustrating that they're in the opposite direction from where I'm going but I could deal with that :p)

Not actually sure.. But their boarding is in a big shed :) I don't know if it says anything about it on the website x

My spare room is used specially for.........................indoor rabbits!!! Am I too far away? No vacancies though until September.

My spare room is used specially for.........................indoor rabbits!!! Am I too far away? No vacancies though until September.

You're a little bit far away :( and I am looking for boarding for 2-3 days in July :oops: I think I may be being a bit hopeful!!

I'm just visiting my parents' but it's 1hour 20 drive, which twice in a couple of days is probably a bit much for them and my parents' do not like them being indoors so I don't think they'll let me keep them in again :(

Hiya

Try Barn Farm Bunny Boarding. They did consider keeping mine in their kitchen until 2 of them got poorly.

http://coventryrabbitboarding.co.uk/

Try calling them to explain what you need as they are really nice :D They are Carly and Brad.

Good luck xx

P.s. they did some fostering for fat fluffs bunnies.

Hiya

Try Barn Farm Bunny Boarding. They did consider keeping mine in their kitchen until 2 of them got poorly.

Try calling them to explain what you need as they are really nice :D They are Carly and Brad.

Good luck xx

I took a look at them before and thought their hutches were too small, if they could have access to a whole room though that could be ideal :D might give them a call in the morning and see if they can help :)

I took a look at them before and thought their hutches were too small, if they could have access to a whole room though that could be ideal :D might give them a call in the morning and see if they can help :)

I know what you mean about the hutches but they had an area at the end of their kitchen where they had 2 buns that were to be bonded with their own buns. It was a penned off area that was safe and also allowed for free ranging in the kitchen.

The hutches that I saw were 2 storey and around 4 ft I think. Smaller than mine which are 5ft and 3 storey but the ones on ground level had a penned in space around them as well. They were in a sort of brick out house that could be closed off.

Other than that I have only found boarding with smaller hutches than mine are used to so I know what you mean. There are some great facilities else where but not so much in the Birmingham/ Coventry area.

Hope you get sorted xx

I know what you mean about the hutches but they had an area at the end of their kitchen where they had 2 buns that were to be bonded with their own buns. It was a penned off area that was safe and also allowed for free ranging in the kitchen.

The hutches that I saw were 2 storey and around 4 ft I think. Smaller than mine which are 5ft and 3 storey but the ones on ground level had a penned in space around them as well. They were in a sort of brick out house that could be closed off.

Other than that I have only found boarding with smaller hutches than mine are used to so I know what you mean. There are some great facilities else where but not so much in the Birmingham/ Coventry area.

Hope you get sorted xx

Thanks, it sounds like it could have potential :) mine are in a 36 feet by 15 feet living room at the moment so I'm not expecting to find that much space :lol: I just don't think they'll accept being shut in a hutch unless it really big! A smaller hitch with a pen attached could work though :)

Thanks, it sounds like it could have potential :) mine are in a 36 feet by 15 feet living room at the moment so I'm not expecting to find that much space :lol: I just don't think they'll accept being shut in a hutch unless it really big! A smaller hitch with a pen attached could work though :)

I do know what you mean about having expectations. My OH had to keep reminding me that it was temporary accommodation and not a new home!

I took mine to Hopper Haven in Redditch in the end as 2 of them started with snuffles again just before I went away. Louise who runs it was so good and had no issues with taking them and giving them their meds. I have got 7 though so it will always be a problem to find boarding for that many :lol:

I do know what you mean about having expectations. My OH had to keep reminding me that it was temporary accommodation and not a new home!

I took mine to Hopper Haven in Redditch in the end as 2 of them started with snuffles again just before I went away. Louise who runs it was so good and had no issues with taking them and giving them their meds. I have got 7 though so it will always be a problem to find boarding for that many :lol:

Wow 7 is a lot!!!!!!! That must be really hard to find boarding! I just have the one pair, but because they've not been closed in a hutch/run for nearly a year now I can just imagine them taking it badly :roll: even though more than 95% of their day is spent in their 5x5 feet corner!!! They like to run in that other 5% of the day though!

Wow 7 is a lot!!!!!!! That must be really hard to find boarding! I just have the one pair, but because they've not been closed in a hutch/run for nearly a year now I can just imagine them taking it badly :roll: even though more than 95% of their day is spent in their 5x5 feet corner!!! They like to run in that other 5% of the day though!

Aren't they funny little things! Yours are such cuties as well and seem to really love each other. I think that will get them through wherever they stay as they will comfort each other. It will be a good trial to see how they manage in case you need to go on holiday for a longer period.

They will probably be fascinated by their new environment anyway to be too bothered you know. Buns seem to be so nosey! Xx

Aren't they funny little things! Yours are such cuties as well and seem to really love each other. I think that will get them through wherever they stay as they will comfort each other. It will be a good trial to see how they manage in case you need to go on holiday for a longer period.

They will probably be fascinated by their new environment anyway to be too bothered you know. Buns seem to be so nosey! Xx

This will be their first time with complete strangers, they've stayed with my parents and my OH's dad before though, although it was still their own hutch and run just reassembled at new places. The do love each other ridiculous amounts so as long as they have each other I'm pretty sure they'll be fine :D

Have you considered 'The Bunnery' at Cannock?
http://www.thebunnerystaffordshire.co.uk/

That looks really lovely :) it's a bit far away though, I'm south coventry and I'm going to be staying down south so to go all that way in the opposite direction is a bit too far :(

Hiya

Good luck xx

P.s. they did some fostering for fat fluffs bunnies.

I can second Carly and Brad - lovely couple! They're bringing their buns to us when they have their own holiday! :D

I'm trying and failing to find somewhere that I can leave the bunnies just for a couple of nights that is indoor boarding and a big enough space, so many have tiny hutches :(

Has anyone on here used any indoor rabbit boarding in/around Coventry before? Any recommendations? I need somewhere with a good reputation, and decent space accommodation.

Hi - It's a shame Mrs Bunnykins is too far away as her care is excellent and I guess it shows being as she's booked up until September.
It's also a shame she is too far away to do bunny indoor sitting like she does for ours.

Good luck in your search.

Have you considered Tracy at RNGP (rngpwelfare on here) in Rugby? All is outdoor, but one of the cat pens has the possibility for heating if the weather turns cold. If it's only for a couple of nights in the summer then they should be fine outside.

Back