• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oops I just spent £70 on a rug for the bunny room!

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
As we now have wood floor I wanted something for Bear and Alice to be able to run around on.
Nothing with a long pile as they would eat it! But then not to short either as I wanted it to support Alice's sore hocks.
And of course it had to match the color scheme of the room to, Alice and bear have chosen purple :lol:
OH thinks its ridiculous, but then I think of how much people spend on their set ups....
I think it looks lovely, ill upload some pictures soon.

Here they are enjoying their new rug.
I've even caught Bear binkying on it so worth every penny :D

null_zps4747a9f2.jpg

:) sounds perfectly reasonable to me! I daren't even add up what we've spent on our setups over the years.

I hope Bear and Alice don't eat their rug.

George and Gemma nibble the one in the kitchen so I always buy a cheap one that will go in the washing machine as when one of the cats is sleeping in their litter tray they use the rug instead:shock:

Your buns are better behaved than my two though.

Your bunny room looks lovely. I want to move in!

That is such a lovely clean, posh bunny room. Congratulations. Looks a really good strong, longlasting rug. Glad it has inspired a binky.

Back