• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Patrick Moore is becoming a thief and a glutton

BettyLu

Alpha Buck
The other week I was eating some beans on toast watching TV, as I reached to get my drink he crept up on the sofa next to me and stole my piece of toast. I had to run after him to get it off him after I stopped laughing, trailing beans everywhere.

At the weekend, OH was eating some minstrels and he had one in his hand, when, from the back of the sofa PM lept and snatched it off him, had to chase to get that back.

I do feed him!!

How can I stop this down right rudeness?

Sounds like a rather greedy chap you have there!!

C2A8939F-88FB-4DF3-AB0B-F9814397C859-1969-000000D6C4CDDF12_zpsf99b1377.jpg

Sounds like a rather greedy chap you have there!!

He's a Rex !! Greediness is a standard trait in Rexes :lol:

PM messaged me to say that he does not steal food from his Humans, he just taste tests it as part of his role as Chief Quality Control Officer :thumb:

He's a Rex !! Greediness is a standard trait in Rexes :lol:

PM messaged me to say that he does not steal food from his Humans, he just taste tests it as part of his role as Chief Quality Control Officer :thumb:

This made me do a little snigger at my desk.
My OH was utterly outraged at having his chocolate stolen, I think this was further rubbed in as he jumped up on his lap later 'Aw hes letting me stroke him and being friendly'.......... 'OMG HES WEEING'

Shouldn't go away on exercise so much mate, the bunny is angry you leave him

Brilliant!

Try 9kgs of giant bunny pinning me to the sofa to get a belvita breakfast biscuit... Lord knows what's in them but Hector can smell them from the room next door!

:D

Last edited:
Back