• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie being brave!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
She didn't run off :D ..straight away at least :p when she finished her food she sat there with her nose sticking out and looking at me. She ran off when I put her litter tray in, but we're slowly getting there! :)

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums...450E6EC0-266-000000138AA6F933_zps7d7ec8e7.mp4

null_zpsb58650b3.jpg

null_zps008a1dbe.jpg

She's becoming so at home with you! :love:

If you're quiet enough she'll peek out and be like "oop, no she's still there" and go hide again :lol: It's alright if it's me, but my bf is so loud and heavy footed she doesn't know what to do:lol:

Beautiful. :love::love::love:

Sorry behind the times, have you got a new boy ?

I wish she was a boy :oops: She's the stray we've had for about a month now, my moms cousins gun dog chased and bought her home :shock: they had to man handle her to get her from under the car. She then spent 48 hours in a carrier with straw and cabbage before coming to us. We can't part with her :oops: so will be getting her a shed :D

She's lovely! :love:

Thank you :love: She is a seriously pretty rabbit, I hope she can eventually trust me enough to stroke her and not have to wait until we're at the vets :lol:

I took this on the way back from the vets when we took her for her vaccinations, it's my favourite picture because it's so clear. Black bunnies are hard to photograph! :lol:

null_zpse8708e67.jpg

Back