• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh no :( Not Conrad! ADMIN EDIT - Distressing pic

Kavanne

Mama Doe
null_zpse1723e9b.jpg

I don't know what I done!

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss :cry:, I've popped a note on so as not to upset anybody Xxxxxxx

Oh goodness I thought it was just a bunny flop I had no idea he was really dead :shock::cry: I'm so sorry xx

Well I thought that tbh, but pic has upset somebody so thought best to put a warning on just in case.

Oh my gosh thank god!! Well in that case, that's so adorable :love::love: Must give you a real fright sometimes though :shock::lol:

there's a lot of taking things too seriously on here but this really does take the biscuit, :roll: :roll: :roll:

seeing as it's going to be deleted anyway

Oh my gosh thank god!! Well in that case, that's so adorable :love::love: Must give you a real fright sometimes though :shock::lol:

Always. I love to see him do it though, he always digs at the floor then *THUD*. He is my most contented bun.

there's a lot of taking things too seriously on here but this really does take the biscuit, :roll: :roll: :roll:

seeing as it's going to be deleted anyway

I kind of like the 'distressing pic' edit!!:lol: I removed any reference to actual death though!

:lol: :lol:

If it hadn't had the warning I'd have just went 'awww what a cute dead bunny flop :) '

But instead my reaction was 'omg noooo :( why is there a pic like that!!' :lol: :lol:

He looks very contented :love: :love:

Phew..... I saw the pic earlier and didnt know whether to comment or not....

Sooooooooo glad its a DBF and nothing else, my god, it looked convincing...

Fee xxx

Back