• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fair weather campers :-)

So, went and opened up the hutch this morning, carrier in hand. The buns usually hop in for their ride to the run, but NOT TODAY. Slipped me completely, and bolted into the conservatory to practice their binkying and sofa snoozing :roll:

They have been in there all morning and I and the children have been in and out of there. What I love best, though, is watching them from the kitchen, when they think nobody is looking, because it is then that I see the true rabbit behaviour coming out. :love:

I am sure that they are on a mission to be house bunnies. They are soooooo happy out there, investigating and jumping about. I have put a bowl of water and their food in there and a few handfuls of hay. With their "stick house" and tunnel and some hazel wood to chew, I would think that they will be quite happy NOT to be on the lawn today.

Convincing them that they need to go back to the hutch at bedtime, however, may be another thing altogether...:lol:

Ha. 'Outside, mum? Oh, no, I don't think so, not today...' *snore*

Sounds like you have adopted a pair of sofa snoozers. Now have fun bunnyproofing everything in sight and STILL having to buy replacement cables when they find the inch of cable you missed. ;)

Back