• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm working on Bear and Alice's new home today!

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
After much deliberation we have decided that Bear and Alice will live free range in our spare room, now that our downstairs is open plan we would have to put them in a pen if we went out which I don't want to do.
The room is HUGE so they will have pleanty of space and they will still come downstairs with us when we're home :D
We're going to get rid of their crate completely as there never shut in anyway, completely bunny proof it, but still have furniture in it so its set up also as a guest room if we need it.
Hubby is going to build them some wooden tunnels and hidey holes so they have pleanty to keep them occupied :)

I forgot to say!
I've seen some really amazing wooden bits for set ups on here, if anyone has any links I'd really appreciate it :)

Sounds brilliant. Lucky rabbits. Hope you take loads of photos (and post them on here ofcourse)!!!

Back