• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits & Rain

3 of mine are playing out in the rain right now. If it gets heavy they go in but they certainly seem to like it :)

Funny little fellas eh! :D :love:

I do keep an eye on mine and if the weather looks too bad I do try to get them in so I understand where you are coming from.

My Bramble is out in all weathers. He sits at the end of the run which seems to be his place.

My bonded boys love the rain but only for so long then they go under the covered part of their base run. Belle hates rain and getting her feeties wet.

one of mine is sensible and he goes in and munches on hay while the other numpty just doesnt care but where she used to live before i got her she used to free range the garden morning and night so she s lucky shes alive

Mt Stu always sits in the rain :roll: in the one third of the run not covered, if it gets too heavy he goes in his castle and dries off but it was the same in the snow too, little bunny prints in it all the time, and free range in the snow was fab, white bun white snow he loved it:love:

As long as they have a dry cosy area to dry themselves off :D I think they are fine :D

Mine sit out in it aswell, but sometimes i have to scatter a few pellets in their hutches for them to go back in and dry off a little but it doesnt work for that long

I think bunnies are nuts?? Why sit in the rain when you can be cosy and dry.... Oh the mysteries!!

Back