• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I don't think my buns like being outside.......

Fluffs mum

Warren Scout
Ok so binky is stil getting over statis .. And baytril burn bless her so is still on baytril and medcam. But they don't seem happy.

I loved them being inside .. However did destroy our kitchen cuboard doors and the trim along the laminate... I honestly did not care... However my husband obviously did :)

They Are in a 4x4 playhouse with attached run of 5x 8 I know it could be bigger but the best I could afford at the moment.

I feel so utterly torn , and I really did not expect to feel like this I know it does not help that bink has been poorly but I just want to scoop them up,and bring them in . :roll: ....

I do eventually want to add a runaround tunnel plastic type to the side and make and a wire tunnel and "box" but have to take baby steps with husband with the " rabbits taking over the garden ".

Please tell me it will get easier seeing there little faces looking at me as I lock the back door... I can't stand the thought of them being outside in the dark .....:shock::roll:

Is there a way your husband would let them be inside? If they have spent a lot of time inside, then they probably are happier inside and confused as to why they aren't anymore. Perhaps not giving them free-range of the whole hourse, but only one or two bunny proofed rooms with access to the walls/ cupboards blocked?

Is there a way your husband would let them be inside? If they have spent a lot of time inside, then they probably are happier inside and confused as to why they aren't anymore. Perhaps not giving them free-range of the whole hourse, but only one or two bunny proofed rooms with access to the walls/ cupboards blocked?

I agree, would be worth a try :D

Not really no :0( although we have space the rooms are oddly shaped with annoying things like the back door in the way. The dining room is full of the kids toys and a dining table and the lounge .... He just would not agree. If only I could chuck him out of his study... Anyone else's buns took awhile to get used to outside ?

Mine all seemed ok pretty much straight away (took a day or two to settle). I missed having Snowflake in my room sooooo much but they all seemed fine.

Back