• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Interior of Hutches

I'm just moving mine indoors and have just set up their corner and started a thread on it (http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?392474-Indoor-rabbit-accommodation-photos-D) not finished yet, going to tidy up and paint the hutch and get some toys to put in their plastic base (they did have a big edible ball of twigs and hay that I expected to last ages... It lasted a couple of days!). They have a tunnel going between a couple of sofas on the other side of the room. Not sure if you can take any ideas from my set up because its quite simplistic!

Looking forwards to seeing other people's indoor set ups because I want to get some ideas too :p

I'm just moving mine indoors and have just set up their corner and started a thread on it (http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?392474-Indoor-rabbit-accommodation-photos-D) not finished yet, going to tidy up and paint the hutch and get some toys to put in their plastic base (they did have a big edible ball of twigs and hay that I expected to last ages... It lasted a couple of days!). They have a tunnel going between a couple of sofas on the other side of the room. Not sure if you can take any ideas from my set up because its quite simplistic!

Looking forwards to seeing other people's indoor set ups because I want to get some ideas too :p

I think I didn't make it that clear :oops: I was wondering about putting things inside their outdoor hutch :) As much as I would love to have indoor buns, my parents would never allow it! I hope your two behave themselves indoors! :lol: I like your setup being simplistic, and once the hutch is painted it will look great :)

I think I didn't make it that clear :oops: I was wondering about putting things inside their outdoor hutch :) As much as I would love to have indoor buns, my parents would never allow it! I hope your two behave themselves indoors! :lol: I like your setup being simplistic, and once the hutch is painted it will look great :)

:lol: woops! I get what you mean now sorry!!! When mine were outdoors they didn't have much in their hutches, their hutches have fleeces down for them to sleep on and all their toys were in the aviary strewn about!

I'm planning on putting something like Lino or foam mats down on the hutch floor and I think I might get some wooden hanging things to hang on the inside bars for them to gnaw on and to make it look a bit colourful! I think toy-wise I'm not going to have any in the hutch because they can go in the plastic tray or in the lounge somewhere, they use the whole length of the tech between the. Wen laying down, no room for toys :lol:

:lol: woops! I get what you mean now sorry!!! When mine were outdoors they didn't have much in their hutches, their hutches have fleeces down for them to sleep on and all their toys were in the aviary strewn about!

I'm planning on putting something like Lino or foam mats down on the hutch floor and I think I might get some wooden hanging things to hang on the inside bars for them to gnaw on and to make it look a bit colourful! I think toy-wise I'm not going to have any in the hutch because they can go in the plastic tray or in the lounge somewhere, they use the whole length of the tech between the. Wen laying down, no room for toys :lol:

Its fine! :lol: I found it quite funny how people can interpret things in different ways! I love colourful chews, they always look so nice, but the buns are never keen! Thank you

Back