• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Soppy 'I love my bunnies' post.

chlobunny

New Kit
When I got my 2 rabbits I didn't realise just how funny and loving they could be!
They are right little characters. Felix is a crazy, funny little thing who seems constantly happy and Monty is a right little fatty who spends most of his time led down by the food bowl only popping out for a binky every now and again!

I have had them for 3 weeks now and they have really came out of their shell. Every morning when I clean out the hutch they both fight to get to me and every time I put an arm in the hutch they are climbing on it and licking me! haha. I'm guessing this means they like me?!

Anyhoo, I will shush now but I will just say....aweee I really do love our new additions!

x

Bunnies are the best <3
I think the only people who don't like rabbits or think they are boring are people who have never had them or people who have treated them badly.

I hate it when I'm talking about my buns and someone says something like 'rabbits are boring! I used to have a rabbit and all it did was sit in a hutch all day, you can't even play with them.'
And I ask whether they were allowed out in the garden or to run around the house, and they reply (so predictably) 'No why would I do that?'
:censored:

Anyone who sees a bunny running round doing binkies in the garden, giving you little licks whilst they cuddle you on the sofa, or running up to you when you go out the back door with food in your hand, knows full well that bunnies are the most lovely, lovable, fun, interesting little personalities!

Yours sound wonderful, hope to see some pictures :D

When I introduced my OH to buns he was really not interested. If I wanted a rabbit then fine, but he couldn't see the point...

A few weeks ago he was outside with his brother helping to put our new bunny shed up and I heard him explaining how rabbits are the best pets ever, way better than cats or dogs as they have the best qualities of both!

:love::love::love:

People just need to learn to treat a rabbit as a rabbit should be treated and they are the most wonderful little creatures!

When I introduced my OH to buns he was really not interested. If I wanted a rabbit then fine, but he couldn't see the point...

A few weeks ago he was outside with his brother helping to put our new bunny shed up and I heard him explaining how rabbits are the best pets ever, way better than cats or dogs as they have the best qualities of both!

:love::love::love:

People just need to learn to treat a rabbit as a rabbit should be treated and they are the most wonderful little creatures!

My boyfriend was the same! :lol: When we went to get Maia, he couldn't really see my fascination, but on the way home, he stuck his finger in the carrier and she came up to sniff it, once we got home, he started playing with her and soon enough he was texting me every other day to see how she was and asking for pictures! :love: When she passed, he was really upset as well, it's funny how rabbits grow on us :shock:

I love my rabbits just so much too. I love just watching them. They are sooo pretty and gentle and exuberent. Glad you are enjoying them :wave:

Back