• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little houdini! More Foxie photos ;)

Jaffacake

Alpha Buck
Soooo, as I said in a thread in Rabbit Chat, Foxie is constantly escaping at the moment! Through the back gate, front door, and through numerous burrows he is determined to make it out into the big wide world. I think he actual thinks he's a fox and is after a girlie fox to keep him company :roll: For the last two days he has been in rabbit prison in his run with wife Bella until I had a chance to check the garden/until people were home to watch them. He was not impressed by his confinement and has tried various escape techniques. :lol:

First he tried to climb over the bars-

Then he tried working with confederates :lol:-

But he was betrayed... cats are fickle creatures ;)-

Next there was an attemp at a stunt level jump off a log-

This is evidence of one of his burrows which goes right to next doors garden :shock:-

I was helping out at the animal shelter earlier, and I volunteered somewhere else yesterday, so it isn't until now I've had a chance to fill in all the holes. We aren't going to let him out of the run unless someone is home though as he is so quick at digging! :roll: This is him going STRAIGHT to his old hole after I let him out, and looking hilariously miffed that it isn't there any more :lol:

If anyone has any advice for rabbit proofing, I'm checking this thread for advice-
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...e-houdini!-How-to-make-an-escape-proof-garden

I didn't want to fill it up with a ridiculous number of Foxie photos, so I thought I'd put them here :D
He is such a little houdini :roll:

OMG what a terror! :lol:

I don't know what to suggest other than his current confinement. Love the cat and Foxie pics - looks like a Disney film..... Xx

OMG what a terror! :lol:

I don't know what to suggest other than his current confinement. Love the cat and Foxie pics - looks like a Disney film..... Xx

Thanks everyone for the comments!! He is a very cheeky naughty chappy :lol: If he were a cat, he'd be a tortie like my cats are :roll:

I think they look like something out of Disney too :love: They are stupidly close for a cat and rabbit, even though he does tend to wind her up a lot, especially with spring fever. She doesn't like jumping in the run when it's that size (which is why we didn't make it any bigger, it's useful for when he's annoying her) so they've been separated for a couple of days now, with her lying down next to the fence to be close to him. She trotted around the garden after him when the buns were freed and then went to lie in the rabbit cage :lol: Then the cat spent some time trying to chin at him whilst he tried to chin her :lol: So odd :roll:

Back