• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leo and Kerbie!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I loves them :love: even if Kerbie does wee loads and all over the puppy pads as soon as new ones go down :lol:
Kerbie was grooming Leo earlier, it was adorable :love:

null_zps275a42c6.jpg

null_zpsa0edbdc5.jpg

Their new space, next stop.. The whole room!

null_zps88fbc76d.jpg

null_zpsf72c7a95.jpg

null_zps390a3e17.jpg

null_zpsdc80e62d.jpg

null_zpsdaed0379.jpg

I absolutely love your bunny room, It looks so nice and 'fresh' kind of looking.

Kirby looks teeny in the third picture and very cheeky judging by his expression :love:

I am so glad they are both getting on so well, they make a lovely pair.

Such a lovely looking room. They are very lucky, and very cute :love:

I absolutely love your bunny room, It looks so nice and 'fresh' kind of looking.

Kirby looks teeny in the third picture and very cheeky judging by his expression :love:

I am so glad they are both getting on so well, they make a lovely pair.

Thank you :love: He is rather small, a nethie cross :love: and in that picture he is (typically) having a wee :roll: :lol: We went out today to get a big ceramic bowl for them (they drink so much..!) but I couldn't find any anywhere :( going to order one online!

Thank you :love: He is rather small, a nethie cross :love: and in that picture he is (typically) having a wee :roll: :lol: We went out today to get a big ceramic bowl for them (they drink so much..!) but I couldn't find any anywhere :( going to order one online!

Oh bless him , He is probably the same size as my Pixie; she is a nethie x Lop and she is pretty tiny :love:

At the moment mine have ceramic pasta bowls inside the shed and then small 'normal' rabbit water bowls in their runs, Mine are also drinking a lot of the moment as they are eating lots of hay and it is also pretty hot!

Oh bless him , He is probably the same size as my Pixie; she is a nethie x Lop and she is pretty tiny :love:

At the moment mine have ceramic pasta bowls inside the shed and then small 'normal' rabbit water bowls in their runs, Mine are also drinking a lot of the moment as they are eating lots of hay and it is also pretty hot!

I'm filling the bowl 3 times a day :shock: and then again at about 2am :lol: I forgot Leo drank nearly a bowl full over night, Kerbie can rival that! Going to put a second smaller bowl in for them tonight to try and keep on top of it :lol:

Aww, lovely pics :love:

What about a big ceramic dog bowl? Usually flat bottomed and straight sided so they wouldn't be able to tip it up? Although they usually say "dog" on it which you might not like :lol:

Aww, lovely pics :love:

What about a big ceramic dog bowl? Usually flat bottomed and straight sided so they wouldn't be able to tip it up? Although they usually say "dog" on it which you might not like :lol:

Yeah that's what we went for, I wanted the one Donny and Lola has but they only has plastic ones :(

:love: I think they r my latest favourite pairing :love:

I squeed so hard earlier, I was standing in the pen with them and Kerb periscoped for ages looking at me, he's so tiny! It was adorable!!

We've just changed the litter tray to a 62L storage box and had to put Kerbie in it :oops: he couldn't figure it out bless him. He got out and in on his own afterwards.. It will just save them sitting on the low bit of the dog bed and peeing over the end :lol:

Although.. Come dinner time they don't know the difference between pellets... and fingers :shock: :lol:

Back