• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another one of George and Gemma nomming

Awh George & Gemma are beautiful buns :love:

Are they related or was it just a colour coordinated match? :love:

George and Gemma are my permanent indoor buns. They have nommed their way through my lounge and are currently eating my kitchen (my house is old and needs loads of work doing to it which I can't afford).

George is a BARC bun. He was left behind in a hutch in a garden when his owners moved:( He was my first indoor bun and I soon realised he was lonely but couldn't find a single female bun to adopt quickly. I went to PAH to buy something, looked in the adoption section, and there was Gemma - a female George. She had been handed in by someone who had got fed-up with her (probably because of how destructive she is) and I felt it was 'meant to be'.

George and Gemma were an incredibly difficult bond and George had scabs where Gemma bit him - but they weren't deep and healed without veterinary intervention as far as I can remember, although I know I did take him to the vet just to be sure.

Now they adore each other, but George is very humpy and I do feel sorry for Gemma sometimes as I think she gets tired of being pestered.

Back