• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hovis, Berry, Cherry and Apple bond themselves

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
Hovis was originally meant to be Bluesmum's bunny - a husbun for Marnie. He came here for me to bond them but unfortunately both bunnies got out of the pen when I was out - and had the divider up - and Hovis really hurt poor Marnie - so that bond was unsuccessful.

By then I had grown attached to Hovis and the rescue he came from was a fair drive away so I asked if I could adopt him and bond him to my trio. I was allowed to and I then tried to bond Hovis with Molly, Bumble and Frangipan. All went well to start with but then Hovis attacked Bumble so I had to give up on that bond.

Hovis was moved outside and lived alone. Sadly Bumble and Molly went to the Bridge and I moved Frangipan inside with me and my trio - Berry, Cherry and Apple (originally foster bunnies) - moved into the pen next to Hovis and Bluesmum cut a hole in one hutch so they had two six foot hutches one on top of another - so more space.

Somehow Berry and Cherry got in with Hovis and looked very happy. Hovis was meant to be bonded with Frangipan so I separated them and Bluesmum extended the divider so it was taller. All was well for a while and then somehow the bunnies got together again. I think they grew wings!! They were eating together and grooming and looked so happy I didn't have the heart to separate them again.

Apple was left out to start with but seems to be joining in a little more now.

I tried to get photos of the quad but they won't keep still, so this is one of Hovis and Berry - in Hovis' hutch.

It is so sweet in the morning when I let the buns out - Hovis is still sleeping on his own as neither of my hutches are really big enough for a quad - Berry and Cherry and Hovis all run to greet each other BEFORE eating their brekkie. They meet in the middle - it is really cute. Apple stays in the hutch and gets on with the serious business of nomming!!

Back