• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

smelly sox

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
:oops: he won't like me saying that but the poor little man last night must of had a bad time weeing with his kidney problems, when I woke up he was wee stained all on his foot pads and tail, so I took him to the bathroom sink to clean him up
seems to be the warmer weather as his blue waterproof mat which I leave down at night incase of any accidents, that was smelly abit to yesterday so had to put that in the wash

he is perfectly fine in himself, drinking loads though but always has but more with warmer weather

Awwww poor man :cry:

It might be a good idea to take a wee sample to the Vet to ask her to dip test it, he could have a low grade UTI if it is very smelly.

Poor Sox, sounds like how my Harry got when he got older and was bad at grooming.

Used to get through so many clothes myself because he was a cuddle bun and it made me smelly too. :oops:

Back