• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you spot Floppy being naughty?

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
20130616_123822_zpsb5a76388.jpg

He came out of hiding!

20130616_123702_zpseb15aebc.jpg

They are the right way up on photobucket, not sure why they are sideways here!

Last edited:
How did he get up there :shock: can he fly?!!!

Seriously though I think I would have had a heart attack if I'd gone in to find one of mine that high :lol: did he manage to work a way down by himself or did you have to give him a helping hand?

How did he get up there :shock: can he fly?!!!

Seriously though I think I would have had a heart attack if I'd gone in to find one of mine that high :lol: did he manage to work a way down by himself or did you have to give him a helping hand?

He jumped from the cat tree!! He and Millie love being up high so I plan to make them some safer shelves to climb instead of having to leap! They get down by themselves thankfully!

He jumped from the cat tree!! He and Millie love being up high so I plan to make them some safer shelves to climb instead of having to leap! They get down by themselves thankfully!

That's seriously impressive :shock: I've always thought my two were good at jumping, I'm not so sure now :lol:

Gosh that's quite a jump from the cat tree :shock:

They kept doing it before the hay was there which was fine but when I had to empty the boarding hutches of bales because boarders were coming, I really thought they would stop getting up there. Brats!

I can scarcely believe he managed to get up there... Wow... Impressive indeed.... He looks quite at home up there!!

Fee xxx

Back