• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The shed is up :)

looks great. what size shed is it? :wave:

its 8 x 6

the plan is to have a 3 x 8 run on the bottom for bruce and harley with a ramp up to a 3 x 4 bit which will be for food, litter etc, then with a divider have a 3 x 4 bit for alfie with a ramp up to a 3 x 8 run for him. all sections are 2 foot high. they will also have free run of the garden every night :)

(all of this still leaves the 3 x 8 shed space for their hay, food, and other shed stuff

its 8 x 6

the plan is to have a 3 x 8 run on the bottom for bruce and harley with a ramp up to a 3 x 4 bit which will be for food, litter etc, then with a divider have a 3 x 4 bit for alfie with a ramp up to a 3 x 8 run for him. all sections are 2 foot high. they will also have free run of the garden every night :)

(all of this still leaves the 3 x 8 shed space for their hay, food, and other shed stuff

it looks massive. can't wait to see it all come together inside aswell. :love:

That looks really great. I want to get some levels put in to mine as well. Its so inspring seeing other set ups. Look forward to seeing more pics.

My dad will be coming over to build the inside, he's great with things like that, ill need to get him something nice for his hard work :)

its 8 x 6

Just been trying to work this out in my head and all it's done is made my head hurt!
Will wait for pics :)

Back