• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

H4P Timothy & Rye

chloeturner

Warren Veteran
What do you furballs think to it at the minute? Lola really loved the sample pack so thought I might order that instead of the Ings this time, given that I get good feedback from all the RU bunnies that are currently munching their way through it! :wave:

Kerbie loves t&rye, as does Leo. Last bag came last month and they're enjoying it still :) as well as ings .. I have 4 bags of h4p hay atm. 2 ings, 1 meadow and 1 timothy and rye :lol:

Although my ings has been great for a while now :) the last bag of Donny and Lola's is being used for Kerbie and Leo as the strands were very long and I accidently chucked my scissors away when they fell into the litter tray during a clean out :oops: Don and Lola like short strands, Kerbie and Leo like long strands!

Just ordered my first bag of Tims&Rye :thumb: she ate every last bit of the sample so she best do the same!

My three love their current bag! Well, Cookie isn't fussed but she isn't fussed about anything ever, she's so chilled out :lol:

Back