• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care @ RHS

natsusakura

Warren Veteran
Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care have a stall at the Royal Highland Show today till Sunday.
If you get a chance pop along and see us, have a look at their website or Facebook page for more details :)

:wave: im up bright and early to go to help out again :)
Were here all weekend, the show was great yesterday.
And there's a prize draw!!!
£1 a go and a guaranteed prize everytime!

I managed to have a look round the stalls and got the most amazing Turkish sweets!!!

Come see us if you get the chance :)

Bump, I can't make it (Lord Spenser in a delicate state of health and huffiness) but hope it goes well. :wave:

All the best folks... Sorry cant go , my allergies get seriously in the way with all the animals there!!

Hope the weather is Okay out east!

Fee x

Well two cracking days so far :)
Weather was excellant, and we got lot's of interest :)

I am having two days of rest now :) The rest of the team are still there till sunday, so vibes for busy busy days and lots of good weather!!!

And again if you're free and fancy going and having a looksie don't be shy :)
Goin pop by!!!

I'm glad it's going well. I really wanted to get over to the show today, but one of our girls had to go to the vet, so we couldn't make it.

Hello Nats... how did the final day go???

Was there a good turn out? and lots of interest?

Fee xxxx

Hello Nats... how did the final day go???

Was there a good turn out? and lots of interest?

Fee xxxx

Not sure how busy it was, I did the Thursday and Friday and have been resting these past two days.
I will update later once I know how we did today :)

xxxx

Back