• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't believe what I've just read...

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
The area where I live has it's own facebook page where people put news/post lost and found things/anonymously tell people they love them etc :)lol:)

BUT, someone posted on there this morning that they've seen a girl going round gardens and trying to steal people's rabbits! :shock: She's been doing it about a 10 minute walk away from my house. I hope someone calls the police on her if they see her again, and that she doesn't decide to venture further out... as far as I know I'm one of the only people with rabbits in my village.

Last edited:
BUT, someone posted on there this morning that they've seen a girl going round gardens and trying to steal people's rabbits! :shock: She's been doing it about a 10 minute walk away from my house, I hope someone calls the police on her if they see her again, and that she doesn't decide to venture further out... as far as I know I'm one of the only people with rabbits in my village.

That's terrible, I hope they catch her! I remember someone once told me about how they caught a person trying to steal a bunny out of a yard. When confronted, she said that her daughter wanted a rabbit and she knew the neighbors owned rabbits, so why not take one? :x

Pretty despicable.

I just read that, and your comment! I thought it must have been an RU person!! We use to live in south ham, and I came back from work one day to find the brat across the road had decided to let my bunnies out!

I just read that, and your comment! I thought it must have been an RU person!! We use to live in south ham, and I came back from work one day to find the brat across the road had decided to let my bunnies out!

Haha I was just thinking about you because I knew you were near me! It's so awful, I live in one of the nicer areas but Popley is right on our doorstep now :lol:

Back