• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you work or are you a stay at home bunny Mummy??

Full time for me too. I HATE being away from my animals all day :cry::cry::cry:. No such thing as 'peternity leave' and it doesn't go down well at work when you need to take time off because the pets are ill and need to see the vet urgently. I get so mad about that - you have legal caring responsibilities (Animal Welfare Act) but because it's not for a human you get no support for it.

I work full time but I live above work so I can pop out to feed the animals and check on them throughout the day.
I couldn't deal with not working, I've told OH if we ever have kids he'll have to stay at home :oops:

Stay at home! But Lola knows when a job is available she'll get lots more goodies than I can currently afford so I'm sure she want mind too much ;)

Part time. Even if it was full time the office is only open from 9am until 1.20/2pm, 5 days a week :lol: Not that the rabbits care that I'm with them anyway, unless I have food/hay or a hand free to fuss them :lol:

Work full time.....often out of the house for up to 14 hours, but to be honest on the days that I am home all my two do is sleep anyways. They like to run about at night :)

I feel fine leaving them in, they have each other.

I work from 9.30 am 'til 4.00 pm, five days a week, so don't spend as much time with my bun as I would like!!

I work full time but get to work for 7 am so that I can get home for around 3 pm and let my buns free range in relays from then until around 10 pm.

I do worry about them during the day and if I worked closer to home would pop back at lunch time.

This seems to work okay at the mo :)

Work full time 9-5 style.
My bun is a lone bunny, but he sleeps during day and is most lively early mornings and late evening, so I normally wake up at about 5.30 spend few hours with him before work (leave at 8.30) then get home around 6 and play in the evenings till bed time. He seems very happy so it works for us. I think every bun and bunMum is different!

I work part time, 3 full days a week. I'm really lucky as my eldest daughter is great with the buns, on the days I work when she gets in from school, she feeds the boys, cleans the litter tray if needed, gives them hay and clean water and let's them out for a run in the garden. She is very sensible for her age. We all know that the buns are all of our responsibly not just mine (although I oversee things) and my youngest tops up water bottles and sweeps out their shed when she is around too. I don't think I could do it all as well as work and keep a house if they didn't.

Sadly I work. Would love to be a stay at home bunny mummy. Max said he'd employ me and pay me in poos, sadly nowhere will take his golden poos as a legitimate currency :cry: :lol:

Back